Monday 2 May 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Carmen, directed by Ernst Lubitsch, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1921 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Satyajit Ray: Indian filmmaker, regarded as one of the greatest auteurs of world cinema.
- Georges Gremillet: France sport Champion.
- Roger Boussinot: French writer, critic, film historian and director, also known as Emmanuel Le Lauraguais and Roger Mijema.
- Begin 3rd anti-German revolt in Upper-Silesia
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1921 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- My Mammy - Yerkes Jazarimba Orchestra
- Serenade - Efrem Zimbalist
- Why Worry? - Nora Bayes
- Bright Eyes - Leo Reisman & His Orchestra
- Happy Six - Do You Ever Think of Me?
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?