Tuesday 2 May 1933
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Devil's Brother, directed by Hal Roach, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1933 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Hervé Bourges: French a journalist, essayist editor.
- Gérard Jouannest: French pianist, best known as a colleague of singer-songwriter-compser Jacques Brel, and as an accompanist to his wife, chanson singer Juliette Greco.
- Harry Woolf: Baron Woolf English lawyer and judge Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales.
- Bunk Gardner: rocker (Mothers Of Invention).
- In Germany, Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
- Gleichschaltung: Adolf Hitler bans trade unions.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?