Saturday 2 May 1936
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Things to Come, directed by William Cameron Menzies, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1936 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Michael Rabin in New York City: New York, USA; violinist (In Memorium).
- Norma Aleandro: Argentinian actress director and screenwriter.
- Michael Rabin: American violinist (Born 1936).
- Quinn Redeker in Woodstock: Illinois, USA; actor (Dan Raven, The Young and the Restless).
- Engelbert Humperdinck: British singer who was born in India and has performed many hit songs, including some pop and ballads.
- Peter & Wolf premieres in Moscow
- Emperor Haile Selassie and family flee Abyssinia.
- 62nd Kentucky Derby: Ira Hanford aboard Bold Venture wins in 2:03.6.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?