Thursday 2 May 1963
It was Thursday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of May people in US were listening to I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March.
In UK How Do You Do It? by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
Dr. No, directed by Terence Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Raise High The Roof Beam, Carpenters by J.D was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1963 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Big Man: Wrestler.
- Albert Delegue: French model from the age of 26.
- Jos van: Eck; Dutch soccer player (Sparta).
- Kenton Leonard: Canadian Football League cornerback (Calgary Stampeders).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Chiffons - He's So Fine
- Little Peggy March - I Will Follow Him
- Jimmy Soul - If You Wanna Be Happy
- Andy Williams - Can't Get Used To Losing You
- Peter, Paul & Mary - Puff (The Magic Dragon)
- The Beach Boys - Surfin' U.S.A.
- Chantay's - Pipeline
- The Cookies - Don't Say Nothin' Bad (About My Baby)
- The Drifters - On Broadway
- Mongo Santamaria Band - Watermelon Man
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?