Thursday 2 November 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1905 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Fred Lipmann: Watchmaker.
- James Dunn: Actor (Tree Grows in Brooklyn, 6 Gun Law), dies at 61.
- Georges Schehadé: Lebanese poet and playwright (d. 1989).
- Albert von Kolliker: Swiss anatomist (Born 1817).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 2 November 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- What You Goin' to Do When De Rent Comes 'Round? - Arthur Collins
- Grandfather's Clock - Haydn Quartet
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Louise Homer
- Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows - Harry Anthony
- Turkey in the Straw Medley - Vess Ossman
- Barn Dance in Dixie - Len Spencer
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?