Thursday 2 November 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1905!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1905 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Fred Lipmann: Watchmaker.
- James Dunn: Actor (Tree Grows in Brooklyn, 6 Gun Law), dies at 61.
- Georges Schehadé: Lebanese poet and playwright (d. 1989).
- Albert von Kolliker: Swiss anatomist (Born 1817).
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1905 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- What You Goin' to Do When De Rent Comes 'Round? - Arthur Collins
- Grandfather's Clock - Haydn Quartet
- The Old Folks at Home (Swanee River) - Louise Homer
- Down Where the Silv'ry Mohawk Flows - Harry Anthony
- Turkey in the Straw Medley - Vess Ossman
- Barn Dance in Dixie - Len Spencer
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?