Sunday 2 November 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Ten Nights in a Barroom, directed by Lee Beggs, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1913!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1913 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Ivor Roberts-Jones: Sculptor.
- Burt Lancaster: American film actor noted for his athletic physique, blue eyes, and distinctive smile (which he called "The Grin").
- St. Louis Browns mgr George Stovall is 1st to jump to Federal League
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Gems from Sweethearts - Victor Light Opera Co.
- Flow Gently, Sweet Afton - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?