Wednesday 2 November 1932
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Mask of Fu Manchu, directed by Charles Brabin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1932
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1932.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1932!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1932 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Henri Namphy: Cap Haitien, Haiti -- President of Haiti (1986-88).
- Romano L Mazzoli: (Rep-D-Kentucky, 1971- ).
- Ron Sproat: American screenwriter and playwright (d. 2009).
- Paul Kermack: Scottish actor, he was a TV actor from "Take The High Road," in which he portrayed inventor John Logie Baird.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?