Sunday 2 November 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Shadow of the Thin Man, directed by Maj. W.S. Van Dyke II, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1941!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1941 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Arun Shourie: Indian journalist economist and politician Indian Minister of Communications.
- Bruce Welch: English singer-songwriter guitarist and producer (The Shadows).
- Metin Akpınar: Turkish actor.
- David Knapp Stockton: San Bernardino, California -- PGA golfer (1970 PGA).
- Dave Stockton: American professional golfer with the PGA Sr.
- David Stockton: San Bernardino sports Champions
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?