Sunday 2 November 1986
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lara Sacher and Talan Torriero.
In that special week of November people in US were listening to True Colors by Cyndi Lauper.
In UK True Blue by Madonna was in the top 5 hits.
Betty Blue, directed by Jean-Jacques Beineix, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while It by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Irgendwie und sowieso.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Equinox or Cover art for the TurboGrafx-CD release.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1986.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1986!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1986 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
- Lara Sacher: Australian actress.
- Talan Torriero: American reality television star.
- Hannah Hart: YouTube Star.
- Nikki Limo: YouTube Star.
- Jade Jolie: Reality Star.
- Paul Frees: American animation voice actor (Bullwinkle), dies at age 66 (born 1920).
- 17th NYC Marathon won by Gianni Poli in 2:11:06
- Ayako Okamoto wins Nichirei Ladies Cup US-Japan Team Golf Championship
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?