Tuesday 2 November 1999
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Theodore Burkhardt .
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Smooth by Santana.
In UK Lift Me Up by Geri Halliwell was in the top 5 hits.
The World Is Not Enough, directed by Michael Apted, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1999
while The Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program by Richard F. Heller, Rachael F. Heller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Game Room.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Arcomage or D2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1999!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1999 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1999 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?