Sunday 2 October 1904
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 October 1904!
Which were the important events of 2 October 1904 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Memorial of Guardian Angels
- World Farm Animal Day
- Roman festivals - First day of the Ludi Augustales to celebrate the recovery by emperor August of Roman standards from the Parthians
- Also see October 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Guinea - Independence Day (from France, 1958)
- French Republican Calendar - Pomme de terre (Potato) Day, eleventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- India - Gandhi Jayanti (birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, 1869)
- Umberto Sacripanti: Italy Actor.
- Lal Bahadur Shastri: Prime Minister of India (d. 1966).
- Dermot Boyle: Marshal (RAF).
- Godfrey Baseley: Radio executive.
- Shi Lal Bahadur Shastri: India -- Premier of India (1964-66).
- Lal Shastri: Indian academic and politician 2nd Prime Minister of India (d. 1966)
- Graham Greene: British novelist, travel writer, playwright, literary and film critic. Greene is considered one of the greatest English novelists of the 20th century. His books have sold more than 20 million copies and many have been made into successful movies. In 1969, he received the French Legion d'Honneur.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1904 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye - Mina Hickman
- Good-Bye, Little Girl, Good-Bye - Byron G. Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in October 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?