Thursday 2 October 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Debt of Honor, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 October 1913!
Which were the important events of 2 October 1913 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Memorial of Guardian Angels
- World Farm Animal Day
- Roman festivals - First day of the Ludi Augustales to celebrate the recovery by emperor August of Roman standards from the Parthians
- Also see October 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Guinea - Independence Day (from France, 1958)
- French Republican Calendar - Pomme de terre (Potato) Day, eleventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- India - Gandhi Jayanti (birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, 1869)
Famous Birthdays:02 October
- Phillies beat the New York Giants 2 games out of 3 in a tripleheader
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- That Little German Band - Al Jolson
- You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It) - William J. Halley
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?