Sunday 2 October 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include A Scott Crossfield and Robert Runcie [Kennedy].
I Accuse, directed by Abel Gance, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 October 1921!
Which were the important events of 2 October 1921 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Memorial of Guardian Angels
- World Farm Animal Day
- Roman festivals - First day of the Ludi Augustales to celebrate the recovery by emperor August of Roman standards from the Parthians
- Also see October 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Guinea - Independence Day (from France, 1958)
- French Republican Calendar - Pomme de terre (Potato) Day, eleventh day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- India - Gandhi Jayanti (birthday of Mahatma Gandhi, 1869)
- A Scott Crossfield: US Test pilot (XS-1).
- Robert Runcie [Kennedy]: Liverpool, England -- Archbishop of Canterbury.
- Albert Scott Crossfield: American test pilot (d. 2006).
- Albert Crossfield: American naval officer and test pilot.
- Ralph Weigel: American professional baseball player, a catcher nicknamed "Wig.
- Robert Runcie: English archbishop (d. 2000)
- New York Yankee Babe Ruth hits then record 59th HR
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- All By Myself - Aileen Stanley
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?