Sunday 2 September 2001
It was Sunday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Sierra Neudeck .
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Fallin' by Alicia Keys.
In UK Let's Dance by Five was in the top 5 hits.
Jeepers Creepers, directed by Victor Salva, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2001
while Captain Underpants and the Wrath of the Wicked Wedgie Woman by Dav Pilke was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jambers.doc.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing American Bass Challenge or Fast Food Tycoon 2.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2001.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 2001!
Which were the important events of 2 September 2001 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
- Troy Donahue: American actor and singer (d. 2001).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2001 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?