Monday 2 September 2002
It was Monday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of September people in US were listening to Dilemma by Nelly.
In UK Colourblind by Darius was in the top 5 hits.
City of God, directed by Fernando Meirelles, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Red Rabbit by Tom Clanc was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Still Game.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Egg Mania: Eggstreme Madness or Emperor: Rise of the Middle Kingdom.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2002.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 September 2002!
Which were the important events of 2 September 2002 ?
- Mauritius - Ganesh Chaturthi
- Also see September 2 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Sophia
- Sedan Day (Sedantag) - traditional national German holiday (see Sedan, France) that commemorates Prussia's victory over France in 1870, making the German Empire a reality.
- Transnistria - Independence day, note Transnistria is not an internationally recognized independent state
- Vietnam - National Day (independence from France, 1945)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 September
- Dick Reynolds: Australian rules footballer and coach (Born 1915).
Which were the top hits in that special week of September 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?