Monday 3 April 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by William G.B. Barker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1911!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1911 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Dernard Devilliers: Sens physician.
- W R Lee: Language teacher.
- Harold Watkins: Shaw musicologist.
- Michael Woodruff FRS: surgeon.
- Stanis?awa Walasiewicz: Polish Olympic athlete (d. 1980).
- Freddie Miller: American boxer. Miller was one of the very best featherweight boxers of the 1930s. He died on 8 May 1962.
- Nanette Bordeaux: Canadian-American actress (d. 1956)
- Michael Woodruff: English-Scottish surgeon and academic (d. 2001)
- Stanisława Walasiewicz: Polish-American runner (d. 1980)
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Enrico Caruso - Addio (Good-Bye)
- I'm So Tired of Livin', I Don't Care When I Die - Arthur Collins
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in April 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?