Friday 3 April 1914
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Katherine Stammers Menzies and Frederic Buse.
The Destruction of Carthage, directed by Luigi Maggi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1914!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1914 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Katherine Stammers Menzies: England, United Kingdom -- Doubles tennis player (Wimb 1935).
- Frederic Buse: American astrologer who began study in 1932.
- Ray Getliffe: Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2008).
- Sam Manekshaw: Indian Field Marshall (Born 1914).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 April 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1914 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Little Grey Home in the West - Charles Harrison
- All Aboard for Dixieland - American Quartet
- La Golondrina (The Swallow) - Victor Military Band
- That International Rag - Prince's Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?