Thursday 3 April 1930
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Max Frankel and Lawton Chiles.
Ladies of Leisure, directed by Frank R. Capra, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1930 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Max Frankel: Journalist (Tables of Id of Organic Compounds).
- Lawton Chiles: American politician, the Governor of Florida.
- Helmut Kohl: German politician and chancellor of Germany, with 16 years of service.
- Gareth Knight: British occultist and writer, considered one of the world’s foremost authorities on ritual magic, Qabalistic symbolism and the Western Mystery Tradition.
- Mario Menéndez: Argentinian general and politician (d. 2015).
- Wally Moon: American baseball player and coach
- Emma Albani: Canadian-English soprano and actress (d. 1930).
- Stanley Cup: Montreal Canadiens sweep Boston Bruins in 2 games
- Ras Tafari becomes Emperor Haile Selassie of Abyssinia (Ethiopia).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?