Monday 3 April 1933
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Colbert Clark, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1933!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1933 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Bob Dornan: American politician.
- Robert Dornan: American politician; Republican California representative to Washington D.C.
- Robert K Dornan American politician (Representative-Republican-California: 1977-83, 1985-).
- 1st airplane flight over Mt Everest
- Then longest North American hockey game requires a 1:44:46 overtime as Maple Leaf Ken Doraty scores to beat Canadiens 1-0
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?