Friday 3 April 1942
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Jungle Book, directed by Zoltan Korda, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1942
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1942.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1942!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1942 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Ronald Warmoth: American oil, mineral and business psychic who has a large private and corporate business client list.
- François Debré: French journalist and writer, the recipient of the 1977 'Prix Albert-Londres' (Albert Londres Prize), the highest French journalism award.
- Marek Perepeczko: Polish actor (Born 1942).
- Wayne Newton: American entertainer and headline performer on the Las Vegas strip.
- Billy Royal: American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2015).
- Marsha Mason: American actress nominated for an Oscar as Best Actress four times.
- Michael Elliott: American skier, a three-time U.S. Olympic champion inducted into the Fort Lewis College Athletic Hall of Fame in 1981. Elliott was the Olympic Men’s Skiing/Cross Country in 1968 and 1972, 4x10-Kilometer Relay in 1968 along with Michael Gallagher, Robert Gray and John Bower and in1972 with Timothy Caldwell, Michael Gallagher and Larry Martin.
- Billy Joe Royal in Valdosta Georgia USA: country singer ("Down in the Boondocks").
- Wayne Newton in Roanoke: Virginia, USA; singer ("Danke Sch�n").
- Marsha Mason in Saint Louis: Missouri, USA; actress (Blume in Love, Cinderella Liberty).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?