Thursday 3 April 1958
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Tequila by The Champs.
In UK Magic Moments by Perry Como was in the top 5 hits.
The Long, Hot Summer, directed by Martin Ritt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while Anatomy Of A Murder by Robert Traver was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1958.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1958!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1958 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Francesca Woodman: American photographer (d. 1981).
- Alec Baldwin in Amityville: New York, USA; actor (Joshua - Knots Landing, Beetlejuice).
- Alec Baldwin: TV Actor.
- Jaya Prada: Indian actress.
- Theodor Kramer: Writer.
- Say, Darling opens at ANTA Theater NYC for 332 performances
- Castro's revolutionary army begins its attacks on Havana.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1958 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?