Friday 3 April 1964
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of April people in US were listening to Can't Buy Me Love by The Beatles.
In UK Little Children by Billy J Kramer & The Dakotas was in the top 5 hits.
Paris When It Sizzles, directed by Richard Quine, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1964
while The Spy Who Came In From The Cold by John le Carré was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1964!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1964 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Nigel Farage: British politician and the Leader of the UK Independence Party (UKIP) since 2010; he also held that position from September 2006 to November 2009.
- Bjarne Riis: Danish cyclist and manager.
- Claire Perry: English banker and politician.
- Andy Robinson: English rugby player and coach.
- Mauricio Mattar: Brazilian actor and singer known for his romantic style with albums like "Lupicínio and Noel.
- Beatles hold top 6 spots on Sydney Australia record charts
- US and Panam� agree to resume diplomatic relations.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1964 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
- The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love
- The Beatles - She Loves You
- Louis Armstrong - Hello, Dolly!
- The Beatles - Twist And Shout
- Terry Stafford - Suspicion
- The Beatles - Please Please Me
- Betty Everett - The Shoop Shoop Song (It's In His Kiss)
- The Dave Clark Five - Glad All Over
- Bobby Vinton - My Heart Belongs To Only You
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?