Saturday 3 April 1982
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fler and Jared Allen.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to I Love Rock 'N Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts.
In UK The Lion Sleeps Tonight by Tight Fit was in the top 5 hits.
Cat People, directed by Paul Schrader, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1982
while The Parsifal Mosaic by Robert Ludlum was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Tuesday Night Fights.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing B-17 Bomber or Reactor.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1982!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1982 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Fler: German rapper.
- Jared Allen: American football player.
- Damien Sandow: Wrestler.
- Cobie Smulders: Canadian actress.
- Iain Fyfe: Australian footballer.
- Kasumi Nakane: Japanese model and actress
- UN Security Council demanded Argentina withdraw from Falkland Islands
- Buffalo Sabres' Gil Perrault scores his 1,000th NHL point.
- Argentina's Invasion of South Georgia
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1982 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Joan Jett & The Blackhearts - I Love Rock 'N Roll
- Journey - Open Arms
- Go-Go's - We Got The Beat
- Stevie Wonder - That Girl
- Olivia Newton-John - Make A Move On Me
- Vangelis - Chariots Of Fire - Titles
- The J. Geils Band - Freeze-Frame
- Rick Springfield - Don't Talk To Strangers
- Buckner & Garcia - Pac-Man Fever
- Bertie Higgins - Key Largo
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?