Friday 3 April 1992
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Noor Pahlavi and Chester Lockhart.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Save The Best For Last by Vanessa Williams.
In UK Stay by Shakespear's Sister was in the top 5 hits.
FernGully: The Last Rainforest, directed by Bill Kroyer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1992
while The Pelican Brief by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Ude ni oboe ari.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Clyde's Adventure or Conquered Kingdoms.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 April 1992!
Which were the important events of 3 April 1992 ?
- Saint Sixtus I
- Saint Agape (died 304)
- Saint Richard (d.1253)
- Noor Pahlavi: Iranian royalty born in America, the daughter of the exiled Prince Reza Pahlavi and his wife, Yasmine.
- Chester Lockhart: Vine Star.
- Simone Benedetti: Italian footballer.
- Yuliya Yefimova: Russian swimmer.
- 1st exhibition game at Camden Field-Orioles beat the New York Mets
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1992 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Vanessa Williams - Save The Best For Last
- Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven
- Michael Jackson - Remember The Time
- Atlantic Starr - Masterpiece
- Mr. Big - To Be With You
- Right Said Fred - I'm Too Sexy
- Mint Condition - Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes)
- Mariah Carey - Make It Happen
- Genesis - I Can't Dance
- Celine Dion - Beauty And The Beast
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?