Saturday 3 August 1901
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was William McKinley (Republican).
The 'Abbot' and 'Cresceus' Race, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1901
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1901.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1901!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1901 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Bernard Reichel: Composer.
- Stefan Wyszynski: Polish Catholic cardinal (d. 1981).
- John C Stennis: American politician (d. 1995).
- Enrico Glori: Italian film actor on stage and screen, he began acting in the 1930s.
- John Stennis: American politician (Senator-Democrat-Mississippi), dies at age 93.
- Stefan Wyszyński: Polish cardinal (d. 1981)
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1901 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Hello Central, Give Me Heaven - Byron G. Harlan
- When I Think of You - Mina Hickman
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in August 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?