Saturday 3 August 1935
It was Saturday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
China Seas, directed by Tay Garnett, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1935 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Georgi Shonin: Soviet cosmonaut (d. 1997).
- Richard D: Lamm; American politician (Governor-Democrat-Colorado).
- Richard Lamm: American politician, former three-term Governor of Colorado, the state's longest-serving governor, in office from January 1975 to January 1987.
- Georgi Stepanovich Shonin: Odessa, USSR -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 6).
- John Erman: American actor director and producer.
- Georgy Shonin: Ukrainian-Russian general pilot and astronaut (d. 1997)
- Vic Vogel: Canadian pianist, composer and bandleader
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?