Sunday 3 August 1941
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Hold That Ghost, directed by Arthur Lubin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1941.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1941!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1941 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Franco Menichelli: Italian gymnast who won a Gold Medal at the 1964 Olympics in Tokyo.
- Stephen Ardia: American engineer, sales and CEO of Goulds Pumps business.
- Thomas Forry: American ecclesiastic, a R.C.
- Martha Stewart: American entrepreneur whose "Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia" reportedly made up to $25 million in profits in 1997 on revenues of $120 million.
- Wayne Hussey: Rocker.
- Beverly Lee: American singer (The Shirelles)
- Beverly Lee in Passaic: New Jersey, USA; singer (Shirelles - "Soldier Boy").
- Benzine sales limited in US
- Gas sales limited in US
- German troops conquer Roslavl USSR
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?