Sunday 3 August 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Full House, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1952!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1952 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Dan Meyer: American baseball player, a first and third baseman, and left fielder, with the Detroit Tigers, Seattle Mariners, and Oakland Athletics between 1974 and 1985.
- Jay North in North Hollywood: California, USA; actor (Dennis the Menace, Maya).
- Loles Leon: Spanish actress.
- Aleksandr A Volkov: Russian Colonel / Cosmonaut.
- Wojtek Fibak: Poland -- Tennis star.
- Osvaldo Ardiles: Argentinian footballer and manager
- 15th Olympic games close in Helsinki Finland
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 August 1952 and get them!