Sunday 3 August 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aleksandr A Volkov and Wojtek Fibak.
Full House, directed by Henry Hathaway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Masquerade Party.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 August 1952!
Which were the important events of 3 August 1952 ?
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Gamaliel
- Equatorial Guinea - Armed Forces Day
- St. Nicodemus
- Niger - Independence Day
- St. Walthen
- Aleksandr A Volkov: Russian Colonel / Cosmonaut.
- Wojtek Fibak: Poland -- Tennis star.
- Jay North in North Hollywood: California, USA; actor (Dennis the Menace, Maya).
- Loles Leon: Spanish actress.
- Dan Meyer: American baseball player, a first and third baseman, and left fielder, with the Detroit Tigers, Seattle Mariners, and Oakland Athletics between 1974 and 1985.
- Osvaldo Ardiles: Argentinian footballer and manager
- 15th Olympic games close in Helsinki Finland
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?