Tuesday 3 December 1901
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1901!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1901 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Glenn Hartranft: American shot putter and discus thrower (d. 1970).
- Mildred Wiley: American high jumper (d. 2000).
- Milwaukee Brewers is dropped from the American League and replaced by Saint Louis Browns.
- US President Theodore Roosevelt delivers a 20,000-word speech to the House of Representatives asking the Congress to curb the power of trusts ''within reasonable limits''.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1901?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 December 1901 and get them!