Tuesday 3 December 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Le mystère des roches de Kador, directed by Lonce Perret, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1912!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1912 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Raymond Bonnet: Rochefort-sur-Mer Military man.
- Prudente Jose de Morais Barros: President of Brazil (Born 1841).
- Gerrit Brinkman becomes first Dutch traffic officer.
- Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with Turkey, ending the two-month long First Balkan War.
- First Balkan War: The Naval Battle of Elli takes place.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kentucky Days - Peerless Quartet
- Ragtime Soldier Man - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 December 1912 and get them!