Tuesday 3 December 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Raymond Bonnet .
Le mystère des roches de Kador, directed by Lonce Perret, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1912!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1912 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Raymond Bonnet: Rochefort-sur-Mer Military man.
- Prudente Jose de Morais Barros: President of Brazil (Born 1841).
- Gerrit Brinkman becomes first Dutch traffic officer.
- Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with Turkey, ending the two-month long First Balkan War.
- First Balkan War: The Naval Battle of Elli takes place.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kentucky Days - Peerless Quartet
- Ragtime Soldier Man - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?