Wednesday 3 December 1924
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Janice Meredith, directed by E. Mason Hopper, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1924.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1924!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1924 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Wiel Coerver: Dutch footballer and manager (d. 2011).
- F José: Filipino journalist and author.
- Roberto Mieres: Argentinian race car driver and sailor (d. 2012).
- John Winter: Australian high jumper (d. 2007).
- John Backus: inventor (FORTRAN computer language).
- Francisco Sionil Jose: Filipino novelist, Philippine National Artist for Literature
- Fred Taylor: American baseball player, a left-hiting/right-throwing first baseman with the Washington Senators from 1950-1952. He then served as men's basketball coach for Ohio State University from 1959-1976.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1924 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Where the Dreamy Wabash Flows - Irving Kaufman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?