Monday 3 December 1928
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
West of Zanzibar, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1928!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1928 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Thomas Foglietta: American politician and diplomat United States Ambassador to Italy (d. 2004).
- Muhammad Rahman: Indian-Bangladeshi jurist and politician Prime Minister of Bangladesh (d. 2014).
- Themo Lobos: Chilean comics writer and artist.
- Carlo Giuffré: Italian stage, film and television actor and stage director, who has appeared in 93 films since 1950.
- Ezra Meeker: American pioneer and businessman (Born 1830).
- In Rio de Janeiro, a seaplane sent to greet Alberto Santos-Dumont crashes near Cap Arcona, killing all on board.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 December 1928 and get them!