Tuesday 3 December 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Clarence Ford and Paul Harris Turok.
Glorifying the American Girl, directed by Millard Webb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1929!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1929 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Clarence Ford: Sax player.
- Paul Harris Turok: Composer.
- John Dunne: American priest and theologian (d. 2013).
- Boston Bruins begins then NHL record 14 game winning streak
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 December 1929
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?