Wednesday 3 December 1930
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
The Blue Angel, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1930!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1930 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Raul Gonzalez: Filipino lawyer and politician 42nd Filipino Secretary of Justice (d. 2014).
- Yves Trudeau: Canadian sculptor.
- Andy Williams in Wall Lake: Iowa, USA; singer ("Moon River", Andy Williams Show).
- Jean-Luc Godard: French film director, screenwriter, critic and producer, who has also worked as an actor.
- Phyllis Curtin in Clarksburg: West Virginia, USA; soprano (New York City Opera).
- Air-borne chemicals combine with fog to kill 60 (Meuse Valley, Belgium).
- Otto Ender forms Austrian government.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?