Monday 3 December 1934
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
'Neath the Arizona Skies, directed by Harry Fraser, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1934
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1934!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1934 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Nicolas Coster: Actor (Robert Delaney-Another World).
- Viktor Gorbatko: Russian general pilot and astronaut.
- Abimael Guzmán: Peruvian philosopher and academic.
- Georges Aillieres: France sport Champion.
- Abimael Guzman: A former professor of philosophy, who was the leader of the Shining Path during the Maoist insurgency known as the internal conflict in Peru.
- Joseph Evans: American bartender, gay.
- Fred Wolf: American physicist and writer, well known for his spiritual, perhaps "New Age" approach to the universe. Author of several books, including "Taking the Quantum Leap" for which he won a National Book Award in 1982, "Parallel Universes,"and "The Yoga of Time Travel: How the Mind Can defeat Time," he lectures widely.
- Viktor Vassilyevich Gorbatko: USSR -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 7, 24, 37 / 36)
- Charles James O'Donnell: Irish politician (Born 1849).
- KYW-AM in Chicago Ill moves to Philadelphia Penn
- Italian colonial Tripoli and Cyrenaica annexed to Libya.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1934 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- The Object of My Affection - Glen Gray & Casa Loma Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 December 1934 and get them!