Monday 3 December 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
I'll See You in My Dreams, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1951!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1951 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Danger Alberto Juantorena: Cuba -- 800m runner (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- James Turner Brewer: Maywood, Illinois -- Basketball player (1972 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Riki Chosyu [Mitsuo Yoshida]: Wrestler (NJPW / All-Japan).
- Mike Bantom: American basketball player and manager.
- Ray Candy: American professional wrestler (Born 1951).
- Riki Choshu: South Korean-Japanese wrestler
- Rick Mears: Indy-car racer (over 25 wins).
- Nicky Stevens: Welsh singer and pianist (Brotherhood of Man)
- Mike Stock rocker (Stock: Aitken and Waterman - "Road Block").
- John Rice: American actor and realtor who worked with his twin-brother to sell 57 houses their first year in real estate, starting in August, 1977. Three-foot tall, good-looking twins, they have appeared in TV commercials and shows plus a Jerry Lewis movie "Hardly Working." For a short stint, they were co-hosts of a TV game show, "Only the Best," 1982.
- John and Greg Rice: American twin actors
- The Lebanese University is founded in Lebanon.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?