Friday 3 December 1965
It was Friday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season) by The Byrds.
In UK Get Off Of My Cloud by The Rolling Stones was in the top 5 hits.
A Patch of Blue, directed by Guy Green, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while Up The Down Staircase by Bel Kaufman was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1965.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1965!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1965 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Tammy Jacques in Auburn: Maine, USA; cyclist (Olympics-1996).
- Eileen Stocker: American white female on probation and whose criminal records has three pending cases of forging checks.
- Katharina Witt: German figure skater and model.
- Katarina Witt: Figure Skater.
- Steve Harris: American actor.
- Andrew Stanton: American voice actor director producer screenwriter
- Beatles begin final UK concert tour in Glasgow
- USSR launches Luna 8; crashes on Moon
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn! (To Everything There Is A Season)
- The Supremes - I Hear A Symphony
- Len Barry - 1-2-3
- The 4 Seasons - Let's Hang On
- James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
- Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
- Herb Alpert And The Tijuana Brass - Taste Of Honey
- Marvin Gaye - Ain't That Peculiar
- The Shangri-Las - I Can Never Go Home Anymore
- The Dave Clark Five - Over And Over
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?