Saturday 3 December 1966
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Winchester Cathedral by The New Vaudeville Band.
In UK Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys was in the top 5 hits.
Django, directed by Sergio Corbucci, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1966.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1966!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1966 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Lisa Lightfoot: Australian middle distance runner (Olympics-1996).
- Monic Hendrickx: Dutch actress.
- Flemming Povlsen: Danish footballer and manager.
- Irina Zhuk: Russian figure skater and coach.
- David Meyen: German son of actress Romy Schneider and actor Harry Meyen, who committed suicide in 1979.
- Michele Verdi: TV Actress
- Anti-Portuguese demonstrations occur in Macau a curfew is declared the next day.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The New Vaudeville Band - Winchester Cathedral
- The Beach Boys - Good Vibrations
- The Supremes - You Keep Me Hangin' On
- Mitch Ryder - Devil With A Blue Dress On & Good Golly Miss Molly
- Donovan - Mellow Yellow
- James and Bobby Purify - I'm Your Puppet
- Peter and Gordon - Lady Godiva
- Roger Williams - Born Free
- Johnny Rivers - Poor Side Of Town
- The Monkees - Last Train To Clarksville
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?