Tuesday 3 December 1974
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ralph Staten and Jason Morris.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Kung Fu Fighting by Carl Douglas.
In UK Gonna Make You A Star by David Essex was in the top 5 hits.
The Towering Inferno, directed by John Guillermin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1974
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Münchner Geschichten.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Qwak! or Spasim.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1974!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1974 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Ralph Staten: safety (Baltimore Ravens).
- Jason Morris: Canadian pop singer.
- Marie Drücker: French journalist and TV presenter on the national channel, born to Jean Drücker who was a television executive (M6 channel).
- Trina Braxton: Reality Star.
- Lucette Rådström: Swedish journalist.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1974 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carl Douglas - Kung Fu Fighting
- Billy Swan - I Can Help
- The Three Degrees - When Will I See You Again
- B.T. Express - Do It ('Til You're Satisfied)
- Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle
- Helen Reddy - Angie Baby
- Bobby Vinton - My Melody Of Love
- Bachman-Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
- Al Green - Sha-La-La (Make Me Happy)
- Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My Everything
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?