Tuesday 3 December 1991
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Shanley Caswell and Dean Ray.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Black Or White by Michael Jackson.
In UK Dizzy by Vic Reeves & The Wonder Stuff was in the top 5 hits.
Hook, directed by Steven Spielberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1991
while Scarlett by Alexandra Ripley was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The julekalender.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Atlas or Double Axle.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1991.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1991!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1991 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Shanley Caswell: TV Actress.
- Dean Ray: Pop Singer.
- Mickey Lacoste: Vine Star.
- Ekaterine Gorgodze: Georgian tennis player.
- Masahiro Usui: Japanese actor.
- White House Chief of Staff John Sununu resigns.
- Hulk Hogan defeats Undertaker to become four-time WWF champion.
- Muslim Shiites release US hostage Alan Steen.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1991 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Michael Jackson - Black Or White
- Michael Bolton - When A Man Loves A Woman
- PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss
- Boyz II Men - It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
- Color Me Badd - All 4 Love
- Paula Abdul - Blowing Kisses In The Wind
- Prince - Cream
- Mariah Carey - Can't Let Go
- Amy Grant - That's What Love Is For
- Naughty By Nature - O.P.P.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?