Monday 3 December 2007
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to No One by Alicia Keys.
In UK Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
Atonement, directed by Joe Wright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2007
while Double Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 2007.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 2007!
Which were the important events of 3 December 2007 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 03 December
- James Kemsley: Australian cartoonist and actor (Born 1948).
- Winter storms cause the Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, also closing a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions of dollars in damages are blamed on the floods.
- The United States National Intelligence Estimate of November 2007 reports with ampquothigh confidenceampquot that Iran stopped its nuclear weapons program in the fall of 2003 and has probably not restarted it since. (BBC News)
- The Election Commission of Pakistan rejects former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's nomination papers for the upcoming parliamentary election. ( ''Daily Times'')
- The Sudanese President Omar al-Bashir pardons a teacher at Unity High School for her alleged insult in the naming of her class's teddy bear ampquotMuhammadampquot. (CNN)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 2007 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?