Monday 3 February 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Accession of the Romanov Dynasty, directed by Pyotr Chardynin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1913.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1913!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1913 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Richard Seaman: British racing driver (d. 1939).
- Pierre Loubiere: France Writer.
- Georges Guingouin: French Communist Party (PCF) militant who played a leading role in the French resistance as head of the Maquis du Limousin.
- 16th Amendment, federal income tax, ratified.
- The Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified, authorizing the Federal government to impose and collect an income tax.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1913 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bagdad - Billy Murray
- Ada Jones - I've Got the Finest Man
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?