Thursday 3 February 1916
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Three Musketeers, directed by Charles Swickard, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1916!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1916 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Tristan Tzar publishes Dada-manifest in Zurich Switzerland.
- Parliament buildings in Ottawa, Canada burn down.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1916 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Face to Face with the Girl in My Dreams - Glen Ellison
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?