Thursday 3 February 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Seven Years Bad Luck, directed by Max Linder, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1921 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Gilbert Lavoine: French boxer.
- Marcel Jeulin: French military member of the Resistance in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Josette Devin: Bordeaux Writer.
- Max Wilhelm Zach composer: dies at age 56.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr & Albert Campbell - Feather Your Nest
- Beautiful Annabelle Lee - Prince's Orchestra
- Broadway Blues - Nora Bayes
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 February 1921 and get them!