Sunday 3 February 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Johnny "Guitar" Watson and Jean-Claude Héberlé.
The Scarlet Pimpernel, directed by Harold Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1935 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Johnny "Guitar" Watson: Rock guitarist.
- Jean-Claude Héberlé: French journalist, radio and television reporter (from 1961 to 1967), General Director of Radio Monte Carlo (from 1981 to 1984) and CEO of Antenne 2 (from 1984 to 1986).
- : American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1996).
- Hugo Junkers: German aeronautical inventor and developer of the first all-metal airplane to successfully fly in 1915.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?