Sunday 3 February 1935
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Scarlet Pimpernel, directed by Harold Young, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1935 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Johnny "Guitar" Watson: Rock guitarist.
- Jean-Claude Héberlé: French journalist, radio and television reporter (from 1961 to 1967), General Director of Radio Monte Carlo (from 1981 to 1984) and CEO of Antenne 2 (from 1984 to 1986).
- : American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1996).
- Hugo Junkers: German aeronautical inventor and developer of the first all-metal airplane to successfully fly in 1915.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 February 1935 and get them!