Saturday 3 February 1945
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
The Three Caballeros, directed by Norman Ferguson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1945.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1945!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1945 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Willeke Alberti: Dutch singer and actress, the daughter of entertainer and singer Willy Alberti and Hendrika Geertruida Kuiper (1921-2011).
- Bob Griese NFL quarterback (Miami Dolphins: 1971 Player of Year).
- Johnny Cymbal: American singer and songwriter (d. 1993).
- Willeke Alberti [Verbruggen]: Dutch vocalist / actress (Small Truth).
- Bob Griese: American football player and sportscaster.
- Almost 1000 Flying Fortresses drop 3000 ton bombs on Berlin
- About 1000 American B-17 bombers of the US 8th Air Force attack Berlin, Germany. A reported 25,000 civilians are killed.
- World War II: As part of Operation Thunderclap, 1,000 B-17s of the Eighth Air Force bomb Berlin, a raid which kills between 2,500 to 3,000 and dehouses another 120,000.
- Battle of Manila: United States forces enter the outskirts of Manila to capture it from the Japanese Imperial Army, starting the battle.
- The Soviet Union agrees to enter the Pacific War against Japan once hostilities against Germany are concluded.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1945 ?
Top #6 songs in the USA
- The Three Caballeros - Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters
- Don't Fence Me In - Horace Heidt & His Orchestra
- Saturday Night (Is The Loneliest Night of the Week) - Frank Sinatra
- Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate The Positive
- A Little on the Lonely Side - Frankie Carle & His Orchestra
- I'm Beginning To See The Light - Duke Ellington & His Famous Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?