Wednesday 3 February 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
The Glenn Miller Story, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1954 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Jostein Sæther: Norwegian artist and spiritual seeker, his autobiography is an account of his past lives which he discovered through deep meditative work.
- Tiger Williams: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- Jeen van den Berg win Dutch Eleven Cities Skating race (7:32).
- Elizabeth II becomes the first reigning monarch to visit Australia.
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?