Wednesday 3 February 1954
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Oh Mein Papa by Eddie Calvert was in the top 5 hits.
The Glenn Miller Story, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1954
while Not As A Stranger by Morton Thompson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1954.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1954!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1954 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Tiger Williams: Canadian ice hockey player and coach.
- Jostein Sæther: Norwegian artist and spiritual seeker, his autobiography is an account of his past lives which he discovered through deep meditative work.
- Jeen van den Berg win Dutch Eleven Cities Skating race (7:32).
- Elizabeth II becomes the first reigning monarch to visit Australia.
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?