Sunday 3 February 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK Singing The Blues by Guy Mitchell was in the top 5 hits.
The Wings of Eagles, directed by John Ford, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Fountain Overflows by Rebecca West was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1957 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Eric Lander: American educator and scientist.
- Chico Serra: Brazilian race car driver.
- Guy Martin: French chef, who earned three stars from the Guide Michelin.
- Steven Stapleton: English musician (Nurse With Wound).
- Michele Greene: Las Vegas, Nevada -- Actress (Abby Perkins-LA Law).
- Patty Berg wins LPGA Havana Golf Open.
- Senegalese political party Democratic Rally merges into the Senegalese Party of Socialist Action (PSAS).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 3 February 1957 and get them!