Monday 3 February 1958
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to At The Hop by Danny & The Juniors.
In UK Great Balls Of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
while By Love Possessed by James Gould Cozzens was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1958.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1958!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1958 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Joe Edwards: Jr.
- Greg Mankiw: American economist and academic.
- N Gregory Mankiw: American economist.
- Joe Frank Edwards Jr in Richmond: Virginia, USA; Commander US Navy/astronaut (STS 89).
- Lee Crystal: rocker (Joan Jett and Blackhearts - "Ashes in the Wind").
- Joe F Edwards: Jr., American astronaut
- Founding of the Benelux Economic Union, creating a testing ground for a later European Economic Community.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1958 ?
Top #9 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?