Saturday 3 February 1968
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Frantisek Kucera and Vlade Divac in Yugoslavia NBA center (Charlotte Hornets.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to Green Tambourine by The Lemon Pipers.
In UK Hello Goodbye by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Planet of the Apes, directed by Franklin J. Schaffner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Zirkus meines Lebens.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 February 1968!
Which were the important events of 3 February 1968 ?
- Saints Berlindis, Celsa and Nona.
- Japan - the festival of Setsubun before spring.
- United States - Four Chaplains Day.
- Saint Blaise, Catholics visit churches to have their throats blessed.
- Saint Ansgar, patron saint of Denmark
- Mozambique - Heroes' Day.
- Saint Werburgh
- Saint Hadelin (+690)
- Frantisek Kucera: Prague, Czechoslovakia -- NHL Defenseman (Vancouver Canucks, 1998 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Vlade Divac in Yugoslavia NBA center (Charlotte Hornets: Los Angeles Lakers).
- Mark Koevermans: in Netherlands; tennis star.
- Leroy Thompson: NFL running back (Kansas City Chiefs).
- Vlade Divac: Serbian-American basketball player: center, Hornets.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 3 February 1968
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Lemon Pipers - Green Tambourine
- John Fred & His Playboy Band - Judy In Disguise (With Glasses)
- Aretha Franklin - Chain Of Fools
- Classics IV - Spooky
- The American Breed - Bend Me, Shape Me
- Union Gap - Woman, Woman
- Paul Mauriat and His Orchestra - Love Is Blue (L'Amour Est Bleu)
- The Human Beinz - Nobody But Me
- Goin' Out Of My Head/Can't Take My Eyes Off You (Medley) - The Lettermen
- The Temptations - I Wish It Would Rain
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?